Customer service marketing opportunities and best practices that will help you attract and retain customers
As a business you work hard to attract customers. You may even spend a lot of marketing dollars to generate valuable leads that convert into sales. So once you got them, you certainly want to keep them.
Good customer service is not only necessary, it is expected. Some businesses are so well known for their high level customer service that it is their customer service reputation that actually helps them get business in the first place. And many customers are even willing to pay a premium to do business with them because they know customer service will be top notch.
What are the consequences for a bad customer experience? It takes 12 good customer service responses to make up for just 1 negative customer service experience.
Take the time to provide good customer experiences and you’ll be paid back handsomely… and it will actually help your marketing efforts in terms of:
- positive online reviews
- new business referrals
Check out the below infographic, courtesy of SalesForce Canada, for stats and ideas on the valuable opportunities good customer service practices can provide you in your marketing efforts.
More Articles You May Be Interested In:
Latest posts by Diane Seltzer (see all)
- Marketing Plan Template for 2020 - January 9, 2019
- Top Social Media Sites for Small Businesses - June 4, 2018
- 5 Greatest Advantages of Digital Publishing for Your Small Business - January 27, 2018
- How Small Businesses Can Use Native Advertising and Sponsored Content - October 10, 2016
- Web Design Best Practices on Small Business Marketing Tools Redesign - January 24, 2016