Become a Contributor
Interested in writing for Small Business Marketing Tools?
We are now accepting regular contributors to Small Business Marketing Tools (SBMT) that have expertise and/or best practices to share with small businesses.
(Note: We are not accepting one-time guest posts – we do not accept guest blog posts for SEO / linking purposes.)
The best candidates for our site have expertise in small business marketing and/or productivity. This may be someone that works directly for a company that offers a small business product or service, or it may be a blogger or consultant specializing in small business tools and strategies.
Topics should align with at least one of our core topic areas: Advertising, Branding/Graphics, Direct Marketing, Marketing Plans, PR, Social Media, Websites or Business Productivity.
- Marketing and/or small business productivity focus with strong topic expertise
- Strategy, best practice or advice articles with a B2B focus (articles may not focus on promoting your own business)
- Regular contributions of articles at least every 4-6 weeks
- Fresh, original content not published online anywhere else
- Social sharing and promotional support of your articles on the site
Benefits for Contributors
- Brand building and lead generation for your business
- Website and social links in author bio boxes on articles
- Visibility in sitewide contributor spotlights, social media promotions, monthly e-news
- Complimentary listing in tools directory after 3rd article submitted (if applicable)
Ready to join us as a contributor? Send us an inquiry below: